Dr. Putt Newsletters
Newsletter No. 20
Idea of the Year: Extending the Line on the Ball in Putting
Newsletter No. 19
The "No Look Putt" -- Dr. Putt's idea of the year!
Newsletter No. 18
1) Dry shooting in basketball and dry swinging in golf
2) Playing through physical adversity
3) Tiger's Return (again!) and mental self-image
Newsletter No. 17
1) Where to Focus When Striking the Ball
2) Putting and Risk Aversion
3) Tiger Back on Tour -- Welcome to My World Tiger, at Least For a Few Weeks
Newsletter No. 16
1) What Rocco Does Not Know
2) To Release or Not Release
3) The Tigerless Tour
Newsletter No. 15
1) What You See Depends On Where You Stand
2) Tiger and Records
3) Tiger and Tempo
Newsletter No. 14
1) Taking Note of Your Swing
2) Getting a Grip -- product review
3) Best Full Swing Article of the Past Year
Newsletter No. 13
1) Today's Fairways Are Yesterday's Greens
2) The New Classic Putter
3) Best Putting Drill of the Year
Newsletter No. 12
1) Putting and the 2006 Masters
2) God and Putting
3) Consumers Reports Rates Golf Balls
Newsletter No. 11
1) "The New Way to Putt?" Not Exactly New!
2) "Be Your Own Stimpmeter" and Dr. Putt's "Reference Putt"
3) Rehearsal Swings and the Actual Swings -- A World of Difference
Newsletter No. 10
1) Putting -- distance or direction?
2) The in-line putting stroke
3) Tiger and the apple of knowledge
Newsletter No. 9
1) Putter test and the EOB Aiming and Alignment Device
2) Why we are never satisfied -- and why that is satisfying
3) Listen to your body -- Dr. Putt didn't and is paying the price
4) Tribute ot Moe Norman
5) Best advice in the last year
Newsletter No. 8
1) Getting Help and Watching Tiger
2) Tribute to Althea Gibson
3) Scottish Golf -- More than Just a Place
Newsletter No. 7
1) The Quiet Eye and the EOB Putting System - all a matter of focus
2) The Pelz "O-Ball" and a "do-it-yourself" alternative
3) Looking for a new swing? The "Simple Golf Swing" - another alternative to consider
Newsletter No. 6
1) Set-up routine - getting you through hard
2) The perils of the forward press and the woes of Tiger in 2003
3) The most important shot in golf - it depends!
Newsletter No. 5
1) Vision - hitting a target that appears to be moving
2) Effort in practice and play - the paradox of less is more
3) Annika - where your game is likely to fail first under pressure
Newsletter No. 4
1) Putting tip for the winter greens
2) Keeping it on the line
3) Time for basic change?
Newsletter No. 3
1) Putting tip for the fall - beware of thinning grass!
2) Time to take stock!
3) Ryder Cup thoughts
Newsletter No. 2
1) Newsletter Putting Tip
2) Reviews of Dave Pelz's "Putting Bible" and the "Double Connexion"
3) Things to come in "Dear Dr. Putt"
Newsletter No. 1
1) stretching and strengthening
2) Practice your turn in front of a mirror each day
3) Putt over the quarter