Benefits of the EOB golf putting system and device
The EOB golf putting system will help you in many ways:
* Take half the guesswork out of your putting.
* Make you feel that four footers are easy and ten footers likely.
* Build confidence so you look forward to putting rather
than dread it.
* You will make more putts more consistently than ever before.
* Learn from your misses and make instant corrections.
* You will become a consistently good putter with minimal practice.
* Significantly improve your score by saving strokes
on the green.
* You will develop a satisfying and constructive philosophy about
How can the EOB Golf Putting System and Device help you accomplish
all of these goals? The EOB System and Device will make you a better putter
than you already are because:
* The built-in sighting device places your Eyes Over
the Ball line (which is the line extending from the target through the
ball) every time you stand over a putt.
* Having your Eyes Over the Ball line allows you to see
the path to the hole more accurately and more consistently.
* Aligning with two spheres (the ball and the spherical
EOB device) helps you visualize the path to the hole.
* Aligning the two spheres helps you aim the putt correctly.
* Your feet will always be the same distance from the
ball leading to a more consistent feeling stroke and more consistent on-center
* The EOB Device enhances your ability to see the path
the putter head travels as it moves behind and through the ball--this helps
you hit where you aim.
* Seeing the EOB Device move through the ball creates
consistent contact with the sweet spot on your putter--without really trying.
* Immediate visual feedback improves your stroke as you
* Reducing inconsistency in alignment and stroke reduces
your errors, freeing your mind to creatively focus on the art of reading
break and speed.
* Consciously following the steps in the system blocks
out negative thoughts you have about stroke mechanics.
You will not sink all of your putts using the EOB System.
Even the best players sometimes miss 2 and 3 foot putts.
Buy It Now with
However, with this golf putting system you will miss far fewer short putts and make more of the 6 to 10 footers
that really help you score well.
Moreover, when you do miss, you understand
why you missed--probably before the ball reaches the hole. That improves
your chances the next time.