Benefits of the EOB golf putting system and device
The EOB golf putting system will help you in many ways:
* Take half the guesswork out of your putting.
* Make you feel that four footers are easy and ten footers likely.
* Build confidence so you look forward to putting rather
than dread it.
* You will make more putts more consistently than ever before.
* Learn from your misses and make instant corrections.
* You will become a consistently good putter with minimal practice.
* Significantly improve your score by saving strokes
on the green.
* You will develop a satisfying and constructive philosophy about
How can the EOB Golf Putting System and Device help you accomplish
all of these goals? The EOB System and Device will make you a better putter
than you already are because:
* The built-in sighting device places your Eyes Over
the Ball line (which is the line extending from the target through the
ball) every time you stand over a putt.
* Having your Eyes Over the Ball line allows you to see
the path to the hole more accurately and more consistently.
* Aligning with two spheres (the ball and the spherical
EOB device) helps you visualize the path to the hole.
* Aligning the two spheres helps you aim the putt correctly.
* Your feet will always be the same distance from the
ball leading to a more consistent feeling stroke and more consistent on-center
* The EOB Device enhances your ability to see the path
the putter head travels as it moves behind and through the ball--this helps
you hit where you aim.
* Seeing the EOB Device move through the ball creates
consistent contact with the sweet spot on your putter--without really trying.
* Immediate visual feedback improves your stroke as you
* Reducing inconsistency in alignment and stroke reduces
your errors, freeing your mind to creatively focus on the art of reading
break and speed.
* Consciously following the steps in the system blocks
out negative thoughts you have about stroke mechanics.
* You will not sink all of your putts using the EOB System.
Even the best players sometimes miss 2 and 3 foot putts.
* However, with this golf putting system you will miss far fewer short putts and make more of the 6 to 10 footers
that really help you score well.
* Moreover, when you do miss, you understand
why you missed--probably before the ball reaches the hole. That improves
your chances the next time.